Transition Construction is a Design-Build Company with Unique Capabilities
Benefits of Working with a Design-Build Company:
- A design-build company is equipped to tackle all the work on your project
- We can handle both the design and construction to ensure your vision is carried out
- We can reduce overall costs vs. using separate design and construction vendors
- We have established trusted relationships with other best-in-class contractors
- We work tirelessly to deliver your project on time, on budget, and we can control the final result!
The Design-Build Process at Transition Construction
Stage 1: Define the Requirements
During the initial stage, we’ll meet with you to understand your vision, define the requirements and we’ll let you know what to expect from us at each project milestone.
Stage 2: Design
During the design stage, we’ll develop drawings and plans for your approval. We’ll ensure that you have a full understanding of the specifications prior to estimating.
Stage 3: Estimating
Before construction begins, we will take advantage of our established relationships to estimate the budget, and ensure full understanding is achieved.
Stage 4: Construction
Only after you are fully comfortable with the project design and costs, will we begin construction. We’ll monitor the job site daily and provide regular check-ins and status updates and answer any questions you have along the way.
Stage 5: Completion
Completion happens when you are fully satisfied with your project’s outcome. We’ll schedule walk-throughs and provide you with warranty, operation, and maintenance information.